In the off season (non skiing) the Burrow is available for rental – either long term or for special events.
Burrow Rental General Guidelines:
- Rental agreement, including costs and/or profit sharing should
be agreed upon in writing prior to the rental date.
- Basic rentals consist of access to the Burrow only, including
kitchen, washrooms, main outdoor area, plus use of the
- If rental groups require access to further parts of the club (trail
system, land, workshop, other buildings) these must be
requested specifically in advance and agreed upon by the
Board or Board representative.
- Rental fees may be increased
accordingly, at the discretion of the Board.
- Rental groups use the facilities at their own risk. Insurance
coverage must also name GNOAC as being covered and any
waivers signed by participants must also excuse GNOAC from
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday), a basic rental would be $100 per
- Weekends (Friday to Sunday), a basic rental would be $250.
- Full week (Monday to Sunday) or any 7 day interval $500.
- For rentals involving multiple days, a discount may be applied to
the total rental fee at the discretion of the Board.
- If a Burrow Attendant is required the costs will be added to the
- School groups or charitable organizations can apply to the Board
for special consideration on rental pricing.
- Any costs for repairs or upgrades specific to the rental will be
passed on to the rental group by the Board and ideally
agreed upon prior to the rental if possible.
- For rental groups organizing fundraising or for-profit events at
GNOAC, a hosting partnership with GNOAC would be
preferred, including sharing of profits between the rental
group and GNOAC.
- Rental price adjustments for subsequent years should be
considered by the Board prior to the end of each calendar
year and discussed at each AGM.
- Rental pricing should be posted on the website and the bulletin
board, along with a central contact for prospective renters
to apply to (in order to coordinate rental dates and minimize
Please add your request to the form below. Once it has been approved by the Board it will appear on the calendar.