Planning a special event or group function? Our Chalet is available for rental during the Spring, Summer or early Fall seasons.
Rentals include access to the chalet including kitchen, washrooms and main outdoor area including plenty of free parking.
Contact us for more information and rental availability.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday): $100 per day
Weekends (Friday to Sunday): $250 per day
Full week or any 7 day interval: $500 per week
It’s possible for school groups or charitable organizations to get discounts on rental pricing. Please contact us for more information.
For rentals involving multiple days, a discount may be applied to the total rental fee at the discretion of GNOAC.
Chalet Rental General Guidelines
- A rental agreement, including costs and/or profit sharing will be agreed upon in writing prior to the rental date.
- Basic rentals consist of access to the Chalet only, including kitchen, washrooms, main outdoor area, plus use of the parking area. If rental groups require access to further parts of the club (trail system, land, workshop, other buildings) these must be requested specifically in advance and agreed upon by GNOAC.
- Rental groups use the facilities at their own risk. Insurance coverage must also name GNOAC as being covered and any waivers signed by participants must also excuse GNOAC from liability.
- If a Chalet attendant is required the costs will be added to the rental fee.
- Any costs for repairs or upgrades specific to the rental will be passed on to the rental group.