Georgian Nordic Summer Trails Map
Warning! Use the trails at your own risk.
- Georgian Nordic Outdoor Activity Centre is a wilderness area, with rugged trails and terrain.
- Plan your route according to the weather, trail conditions and your own abilities.
- Check for any posted trail condition updates.
- A GNOAC membership and/or Get Outdoors Parry Sound membership or valid day pass is required for ALL trail use.
- Ensure your gear is in good working order.
- Cyclists must wear helmets.
- These maps are for illustrative purposes only. Do not rely on it as being a precise indicator of routes, locations or features, not as a guide to navigation. Possession of this map does not imply right of access.
In the event of an emergency please call and notify staff of your nearest junction location. In the winter, call the Chalet at 705-746-5067. In the summer call 911.
PDF Map Downloads
We have developed a series of trail maps for you to print off at home and use while navigating our trails.