As per Ministry regulations, social gathering limits to five people indoors (Burrow Chalet with additional restrictions at direction of attendants) and 10 people outdoors (on the trails)
Trails (as of Jan 4th)
- ALL TRAILS that are available for use have icy sections which can be hazardous for ANY type of outdoor activity.
- Skiers – We need more snow. Partridge/Short Lynx, icy. Long Lynx is closed.
- Snowshoe – Bear/Otter or any of the Fatbike trails.
- Fat bikers – Most trails
- Snow is in the forecast, keep dancing!
Burrow Chalet Open Times
- Wed/Thurs/Fri, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sat/Sun, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Day passes are available for purchase at the Chalet
- Rentals – at this time, only Fat Bikes and snowshoes
- Note: due to staffing shortages, the chalet may need to close occasionally within these set hours